Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Working together....

I'm really excited and motivated now more than ever to take care of myself because now I have a partner :)  Dan and I have set some goals and are working together.  I played badminton the other night for almost 2 hours.  Had such a great time.  Though it was only social I really felt it the next day.  Time to really take care of myself.

Lately I've decided to drive to and from work without any music playing.  At first I didn't enjoy the silence, but now I'm finding it is the best time that I can really think. Other than focussing my energies on get my
'temple' in order, a lot of great ideas are coming to mind and I'm excited about what lies ahead.

Our relationship with our girls continues to flourish.  At times things can slip and my patience wears thin but my girls are quick to make amends.

I went to my eldest violin lesson today.  Such a privilege for her school to have someone give their time to teach our children.  My girl did so well.  She is a great student.  I was so proud of her and trying to hold back the tears.  I hope her interest stays with her for some time.

Christmas is only 6 weeks away.  Hard to believe how quickly this year has flown by.  Still plenty to do though.

Well tomorrow I will have some girl time with one of my close girlfriends whom I haven't seen for sometime now.  It will be good to see her, especially now that she's carrying baby #3!  We made the joke of carrying together so we would have more time to hang out.  But I don't see baby #3 in our future any time soon.

Well our plans are not His plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment