Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Staying Motivated...

Heading into Week 3 of taking care of ME with my husband.  Our meal plans have been going great.  Exercising together is really motivating too.  It can be difficult because we enjoy different methods but the togetherness makes us work that much harder.  We tried to have a field session last Wednesday while our girls played on the playground.  That didn't last very long because our girls wanted to join us instead as they thought that mummy and daddy were playing a cool game.  We soon changed our routine and made our exercise time more family friendly :)  Our girls enjoyed running around with us.

Since returning from holiday spending "quality" time has improved.  Every little bit of time counts.

We are now only a few weeks away from the Christmas holidays.  It's crazy to think how quickly the year has flown by.  However, events/projects that I'm involved in has been turned up a couple of notches!

I was told today of a breakdown in relationships that really saddened me.  It put such a damper on my day that I almost pulled out of exercising with my sister-in-law.  It's amazing the effect that some things can have on you.  We can be so busy in our own world that we become unaware of how others are feeling.  I am learning to let go of the things that I cannot change.  It is not an easy feat but one that can only make me stronger.

It is turning out to be a very busy week for me this week with our church photo fundraiser, end of year work do, Sunday School exam, family visiting and what not.  I am blessed with a supportive husband who has taken care of our girls while I concentrate on the extra work.  Trying to take things in stride.

With God's strength I know I can accomplish great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment