Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Amazing...

It's amazing that time has flown by so fast that it is January again....

It's amazing that once again my new year's resolutions remain unchanged except now this year WE WILL FINISH IT!

It's amazing how even when a new year springs about new contemplations of CHANGE some people remain THE SAME!

It's amazing that my good God has once again protected my family despite an accident that left my husband spending New Year's day in hospital.  I love Him still....

It's amazing that I feel more tired now during the holiday than I have any other time...BLASTED DVD NIGHTS!

It's amazing that we continue to leave it 'til special occasions such as Christmas and New Year's to tell our loved ones how much we value them....

It's amazing that in these holidays I have been blessed with some quality time with my husband and children....but once we step through our front door...we almost lapsed into old habits....ENOUGH OF THAT NOW!...IT'S A NEW YEAR :)

It's amazing that I have been blessed with another year to spend with my family, to serve such a wonderful God, and to make right the wrongs in my life.

It's amazing that this year will bring about opportunities that could not have been foreseen 2, 3 or even 5 years ago.

It's amazing that......LIFE IS JUST AMAZING...

I have not fallen off my healthy living wagon...I am holding on for a bumpy ride this year....but my theme for this year is to FINISH WHAT I STARTED!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment