Friday, September 30, 2011

Action, Action, Action...

So I did well yesterday apart from a new favourite cracker that is slowly creeping up on me...but I've nipped it in the butt and am no longer munching away mindlessly at it!  Mira and I carry our bottles around, eat before we head out to the mall, and take our snacks with us to avoid any spending and unhealthy eating.  I love the fact that my family are supporting me with this, but see it as a benefit for them too.  I tried out my protein meal supplement last night instead of dinner, and it was great.

I tried out our UFC Personal Trainer Kinect game and that was pretty hard.  It's such a smack in the face when I can see my figure on the t.v.  But I'm saying goodbye to that image with each bit of sweat that drips from this "temporary" shell.  I'm heading up to Auckland for a couple of weeks and looking forward to having some one on one time with my brother helping me out.  That will be my opportunity to kick it up a notch.  Posting up the image of my dress made me realise that I don't have long to go, to fit into it.  I'm hoping to wear this beauty in December.  So that's 12 weeks away!!!....time to kick it up a notch NOW I THINK!

Now that I've got the meals sorted, I need to organise my time properly to exercise.  Though I would love to workout late at night unfortunately my sleeping patterns are really bad that I won't be asleep until after midnight.   I think I need to I am going to set out a schedule and try and stick to it week by week.

I headed this post Action, Action, Action because I know that's what I need to keep doing.  Keep moving.  Keeping bringing my words to life.  In every aspect of my life, not just the physical.  I need to be true in my relationships with my family.  Since things have improved in my relationships with my girls especially my eldest, I had to deal with her tanties yesterday, but I am glad I dealt with it better.  I tried to reason with her and not shout at her.  I was careful of the words that I used.  I kept my composure.  I am happy that I am making a change!  I am refining my spirit!

I love that.."Refining" my spirit.  I imagined polishing an old silver teapot.  You keep rubbing away the dirt (the unnecessary things in life) until you can see your reflection again...see His reflection in you.

My little one visited the dentist yesterday and had her first filling put in.  Luckily it was only a minor filling and that Mira was so well behaved.  She is such a strong little girl.  She just told me that her dad gave her a lolly (no surprise there) when she wasn't supposed to.  I told my little 4 turning 5 year old that she has the responsibility to take care of her self too.  She cannot rely on other people knowing what she can or can't have because of her tooth and her skin condition.  I also told her that she needed to say something to take care of herself.  When I say these things to my girls, I know I am saying this to myself also.  I am glad that my spirit is in my place where I can hear my own advice.  But like my post is headed..Action, Action, Action.  I need to act on having the responsibility, the authority (as yesterday's post said) to take care of myself.  To love myself enough to give it a try.

I have the RESPONSIBILITY, I have the AUTHORITY.....to give myself another CHANCE! xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment