Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ARGH!!!! Day 2 of my 12 week challenge!!!

I had my mind set to tackle the first of what will be 3 x 12 week challenges I will participate in this year and !!!!! I feel more bloated than ever!!!  One positive is that I am drinking 3Ls water a day now.  That is going down easy.  But argh!!!  My meals when I get home!!!!  is that enough exclamation marks for you!!!  I am kicking myself for eating more.  In my head I can see myself being healthier, graduated, with child (:p) and happy!!! But like my cousin says (who has completed 3 x 12 week challenges) it's the starting that's always hard!!!!

I aimed to get to bed by 10.30pm but nope am still up....My little side projects are keeping me up.  I changed into my workout gears straight after work with the intention that when I got home I will hit the crosstrainer...argh!!! no joy...I must get up early to do something...I know that once I do some activity I will feel better for it.  I am back into cooking meals at home and packing my lunch for work so that is good I suppose.

I am at my largest ever in size and definitely feel this is the year to find myself again!!! and get back to the active person I was when I met Dan.... :)  Well my school books arrived today so I am going to hit the books early before the semester starts so I have a head start on things.  It's going to be a busy first quarter of the year but I am trying to stay positive.

I have enjoyed my time with Bethany today.  She seems positive.  I was conscious of how I interact with my girls today and not act like such a busy body that mummy has to cook, to do the washing, to get their clothes ready etc.  And I can see such a difference in her.  I need to spend more quality time with her and Mira.

So tomorrow is a new day!!! I'll aim to get up early and start again!!!....I will make a better effort to blog my progress too....

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment