Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow!!!! I have re-read your comments!!!

As I start my journey through this 12 week challenge ...and then the next 12, and the final 12 weeks :P, I read through all the comments I have received from families and friends after reading this blog.  I am truly blessed and overwhelmed by such loving and encouraging words!

A lot of times when we go through challenges in life, we can downgrade our value but when you receive loving messages like I did while I was sick it is such an uplifting experience!! To feel loved in that way and to feel like you really are making an impact on people's lives.  Even if it is a whole lot of rambling on my part.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!! Your words even now continue to help me.

I am inspired again to continue writing this blog and record this new journey in my life to finding a healthier me in body and in spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment