Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3 of 12 week Challenge "Ch4ng3 4LYF"

Oh my goodness...I do hope these posts will share something more positive.  Well another day of 3 litres of water...honestly the number of times I had to go to the ladies!!!!!   Today I fasted until 3pm.  Our church is fasting for God's blessing and favour over our programmes for the year....so how about more first one for the year was on the wrong day! Oh well..the intention is there...and God knows my heart....I just didn't know the right day :P....

Went out to dinner tonight to celebrate Dan's last day at work before he starts contracting.  So exclamation marks again!!!!!  But tomorrow will be a new day. I'm glad that I don't feel bloated or anything.  But I do aim to do some exercise this weekend.  I am working tomorrow.  Another full day which I am not looking forward to because it really is taking its toll on my body and in my mind I'm thinking that I have so much to do at home and my little side projects for church and my photography I really need to get get some headspace.

So here's for tomorrow where my post I'm hoping will be better!!!!

Will keep 'FIGHTING'!!!!!!! (with exclamation marks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment