Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great message today!!

Really enjoyed today's message...."Who is Jesus to me?".  Had me thinking about whether my behaviour, attitudes reflects who Jesus is to me?  Then with this 12 week challenge going on, I thought, well I know my outter being is not reflecting who Jesus is to me, in that I have really let go, and let loose! :/ but I am making a change.  Our church is going through this 12 week challenge which surprisingly there has been very little resistance given that we are mostly a pacific island church community.  But our message this year is about God making a way for us, and this is what I know is happening for me so far.  Even in these early stages of the competition I had prayed for an opportunity to improve my health and now we have the opportunity as a church to run this programme...not once...but THREE TIMES this year!!! Now how's that for God making a way for us!!!

This past week has been one of testing relationships and I am glad to say that when your relationships are founded on God then all things will happen!!!  God has really made a way for me and my sisters (in-law) to be closer and to work together better.  I am reminded again, that everyone is different, and have come from different backgrounds.  Until you can acknowledge and accept that you may never be able to move forward.  Trusting in what you cannot see is what big Faith is all about!!!  We can never see what will happen in our lives in 5 to 10 years time, but God can see all things and He sees that it is good!!!

This week is the start of our 12 week challenge.  I am feeling tired, but plan to do some exercise when I get home after service.  I have to start planning out my week so that I don't fall into last minute scrambling for dinner and then shooting off to do something for church/family/school.

I ask for God's strength and discipline to be with me this week!!!  It is going to be a good week.  Hope it will be for you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment