Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reminiscing....

It is a public holiday today for Wellingtonians.  What started off as a grim day turned out to be really nice.  Clear blue sky.  Our church had a bbq and volleyball.  With not feeling well lately, today I could feel something that was making me uncomfortable.  I took some panadol and waited it out.  I was hoping to play some volleyball to get some exercise in today.  Everyone seemed to be having some fun.  But unfortunately it didn't seem to get any better.  So here I am back home and I felt compelled to read over the first few entries of my blog.  It has been 8 months now since I started writing this blog and yet I don't feel like I am completely out of the woods.Which stinks because we have 3 x biggest loser challenges scheduled for this year, and I really wanted to work hard.  I suppose I can still try but do it at a slower pace.

As I read through my blog I am reminded of how hard it was for me to feel ill and not knowing what was going on with my body.  Through my words I could see the impact/effects this illness was having on my family.  I think back to the time I wrote this blog.  I never really understood how it effected people until I received private messages of kind thoughts and tears from my dear friends and family.  It was so heart-warming.  Even today I am reminded to continue writing.

I am blessed that you are still with me on this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment