Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FIRST MILESTONE ACHIEVED!!!

I did it!!! I finally hit the 5kg mark!  It's taken me to the end of Week 7...but I did it!
All the work I'm doing so far, pounding the local 22 flights of stairs that are very steep...it's definitely worth it.

I can feel a change in my fitness.  Walking up the stairs at home and elsewhere is a breeze compared to our local stairs :)  I went along to our church biggest loser programme last night...and I actually lasted two laps jogging.  I am soooooooooo happy right now.  But I know that I shouldn't be complacent.  5kgs down another 55kg to go...or around that :)  I am also down to a size 18 - 20...from size 22 - 26.  I'm really happy... :)

Things in my life are going really well.  I do photography on the side to earn a bit of dosh but it's also to meet people and to have an opportunity to minister about how great God is in my life.  I'm telling you....life at the moment is wonderful.  My husband is a lot better and has just started back at work.  Things with our rental property is now on the go.  I'm getting regular income with my photography while on leave.

I have wonderful people in my life who have the courage to let me know that they feel I'm taking on too much (still...)...We should never be afraid that our concerns may burn bridges in our relationships.  We should have the courage to be forthright and trust that our relationships are SOLID and can withstand any situation that comes our way.  I am truly thankful.  I am a big believer in always checking in on oneself.  And that would include others checking in on your too.

I am more conscious of the time I spend in my "new office" away from my family.  I can get so excited about the projects that I get involved in that I neglect my family's needs.  So today I'm going to be organised.  Spend a little time in the morning to check emails etc.  Then off to do things around the house, then run some errands.  I have my day sorted.

Well since I've achieved my first milestone...that means....there is a spa waiting for me!!!! :)

Without God in my life....I absolutely believe that I wouldn't have what I have, I wouldn't experience what I experience.....I wouldn't love myself like I love myself NOW!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment