Friday, November 11, 2011

It's all worth it...

Everything I do, I aim to do my best.  And when I don't...the Spirit tells me so.  How great it is to have an inner voice built in to remind us of many things have set out to do, to improve, to learn from.  When I hear that voice clearly I know that my Spirit is connected with His.

Since my last post my family has been challenged with the repercussions of another's actions so much that it leaves my family in a difficult financial position.  My poor husband is doing his best to make right of the situation on top of his work and of his condition.  I have never seen my husband so stressed and yet I feel at peace because I know that my God has got me and my family.  There is no test that me and my family can't get through!

So I've been busy with a number of things this week.  Meeting and conversating with people about my love for life has given me new motivation to keep going.  I have received comments from people about how I'm looking and it has been uplifting.  I know that my fitness is improving.  Now that I have an office downstairs I'm running up and down our stairs at least 5 times a day :)

I still lack in organisation....but I will conquer it this week.  I will overcome any spirit of laziness!!!  Living with purpose is my aim this week.

After such a busy week I am feeling like I am really achieving something.  There is still so much more to do and I will carry on with a fighting spirit.

Tomorrow I was asked to walk the stairs again with my best friend.  So I will meet her there at 8am....Challenge On! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment