Sunday, October 9, 2011

At the End of the Day...

I have one of the best days I will ever remember in my life today.  Our day started off with an awesome message at City Impact Church this morning.  My nephew also came along to church with us.  Our kids loved the "kids church" today they can't wait to go back next week...especially my nephew :).  The message today was so encouraging and confirmation of my journey so far.  Loving life so much!!

I think today was the first time I had both sides over for lunch ( my mum's and dad's ).  All together to celebrate my daughter's birthday.  We had such an awesome time today, I am still sitting on cloud nine.  We chatted, we caught up, we ate, we laughed, we sang, we had water fights....we are together!

I loved seeing my girls enjoying their time with their family.  Getting to know everyone.  I felt so blessed.  I'm glad that I did well in terms of my healthy lifestyle.  I ate in moderation :)....so blessed....I feel so blessed right now.  I love my family so much.  I love what my mum and dad have done to help prepare for this day.  Despite being told to stick to samoan culture on one small thing which I ignored :)...everything else was perfect!!....actually my brother and his family were missing....but it was still bliss today.

At the End of the Day...my good Lord is being acknowledged through our bonfire worship time right now.  After the first rugby world cup quarter final today, we all went outside to toast some marshmallows which was awesome.  We then sat around the fire and starting singing songs of praise.  It's 11pm right now, and we're still going.  The fire is warming our hearts as our songs of worship does.

Such a blessing to fellowship with my family this weekend on all levels.  This journey I am on is really taking me to another level in every area of my life.  I am truly blessed.  I am going to try to keep this "buzz" that I feel going until I return home.  You know sometimes when you feel you have such a great time that just the thought of returning to where you came from sets of some anxiety attack.  This time I will rebuke any feelings of dread when I return to home.  I'm going to take what I feel and am learning here and apply it at home.

Even now as I'm typing away, I can hear my cousins and husband singing songs of praise.  I'm so glad that my husband gets along with my family and that a lot of them look up to him.  It can be difficult to choose your life time partner that can get along with your close family members and friends.  Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.  But when the relationship works it makes things so much easier especially for your children.  Your children are given a chance to enjoy life and not be judged on by their parents' past demons.  I am thankful that my familiy accept the choice that I have made in my lifetime partner :)

So again...At the End of the Day...my God is acknowledged for the awesome weekend I have just had with my family.  I am so blessed.  I am still LOVING MY LIFE and SENSING THE GREATNESS WITHIN ME!!!!!

In all things I acknowledge my God...for in all honesty...it is because of Him that I have EVERYTHING that I have :) and do not worry about the things that I don't have... :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment