Sunday, October 30, 2011

Getting back on track...

After yesterday's session at the gym my muscles are feeling a little sore but I still don't seem to have beaten the habit of eating junk!  I'm still feeling the effects of the cold confusing it with hayfever.  Eye drops are working over time and flooding my eye ducts!

The encouragement today was about "Seek and you shall find".  Hmmm don't think I can find the skinny me anywhere in my room, nor any time soon.  I will find her though :)

Tomorrow is a new day to get back on track with this journey.  I need to organise myself again.  It's amazing what planning and organisation can do.  For someone like me, it's essential to prepare oneself.  And when I don't....argh!...junk food it is!  I read recently that before you do the grocery shopping it's best to have a meal beforehand.  Shopping on an empty stomach enables you to buy things you desire and don't really need... JUNK!  I was doing so well and sticking to that....and now....I'LL START  AGAIN.  Always starting again.  Well I suppose that's better than not starting at all.

It's a short one tonight...but I'm ready to start again tomorrow!!! Time is drawing near to a close for my 6th week.  I need to love myself enough to keep going!!!! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment