Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 14 to 17 - Dad returns to Aux and I feel worse...

Monday 7 June 2010
Dad returned to Auckland this morning.  Woke up 5am to take Dad to the airport with my girls.  Will miss dad very much.  When we returned we managed to get another 3 hours sleep.  Girls dressed themselves and freshened up while I got things ready for the big feed.  I was starting to feel unwell again.  I headed with the girls down to the church and waited with the others for the conference team to return. 

By the time they had arrived and everyone ate I had gotten worse.  I couldn’t get comfortable.  So we said our goodbyes and went home.  I was in a lot of pain.  But I was glad to be able to help at church.

Tuesday 8 June 2010
Made an appointment with my GP to review my pain etc.  Saw a young female doctor who looked 15 years old. Apparently she was new to the clinic.  Again with the questions but this time explored the chances of Tuberclosis.  Which was beginning to worry me.  Again the checking of my lungs and back.  Reviewed my condition.  She could hear a difference in my lungs.  She believed that one lung had more fluid than the other.    

So a couple of medical certificates and a prescription later,  I was back home and scheduled for another appointment at the end of the week.  Great!

Dan grabbed my prescriptions and took me home.  The rest of the day I slept in bed and washed a lot of TV. Unfortunately watching TV was helping to distract me from the pain.

Wednesday – Thursday 10 June 2010
Same thing happening no change really.  Only thing to do really is to go back to the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment