Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 40 - I feel so sick today...

I woke with a migraine and quickly took panadol and fell back to sleep.  I don't know what time it was.

It's quarter to 12pm and my nurse hasn't arrived.  I hope she arrives soon because my antibiotics has run out.  I've just called the after hours number to page the nurse and the operator said to try again at half 12pm.

I feel really sick today.  I feel drowsy, nauseous and have a headache.  I will go back to sleep after my appointment.  I think if I was feverish then that would raise some concerns.  I better let my nurse know how I'm feeling right now.

Despite how I'm feeling, it's a beautiful day in Wellington...I hope you are having a good day with your families.

My girls are still with their Uncle Veta.  I hope to feel better soon because I would like to spend some time with them.

I will blog again after my nap...

8.49pm

Just woken from my nap.  It didn't do much for me.  I still feel so sick.  I'm struggling to write this message.  But I wanted to say thank you to those who have recently messaged me on Facebook.  Your words of encouragement are uplifting and remind me of great BIG our GOD is!  I pray for blessings to be poured over you and your families.

My girls are home and I want so much to spend time with them but I am so sick.  I am sorry my message is short tonight.  May His Holy Spirit cover your homes tonight and keep you safe.

God bless....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you do feel better soon Mrs Vena! I've been thinking about you ... and of KFC!!

    I'm back at home and feeling so much better, thank you for your prayers, you are a wonderful person. The District Health Nurse has visited daily and the wound is looking much healthier.

    Keep well, and I will follow your progress.

    xx Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sally :) Glad that you are back home and have had time to jump onto this blog. Glad to hear that you are feeling a lot better and the wound has improved.

    Take care of yourself and your gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete