Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 65 - Some bad news...

Still feeling pretty groggy I received some bad news today that this week will not be my last week with the picc line in my arm.  The nurse advised that they have ordered another week.  I have another MRI scan scheduled for next week before I meet with the doctors again to review my programme.  It will be interesting to know how much has changed if there are any.

I managed to do some paper work today which was good.  Get my brain going.  I've decided to have an early night tonight, my body feels cold.  I'll be heading to the doctors tomorrow with my dad as he is not feeling well either.

Another night with a great meal and my mum still doesn't want to share her recipes.

Tonight is a short blog because I'm feeling so tired and really worn out but I hope that you have all had a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment