Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 56 & 57 - Project Driveway started....

My other brother arrived yesterday.  I am so happy that my family are here with me and mine.  He relaxed during his first day here :) ready to get stuck into it today.

My checks have been good so far.  What seems to be causing us a bit of grief and the nurses is our driveway.  So this week Project Driveway is under way.  My brother Junior is now spraying the driveway with some solution to loosen the moss so that it is easier to water blast.  But first he had to rid of the weed killer that was in the watering can.  It was entertaining to watch him spray not only the weeds but the trees also.  Sheesh... :)

He seems to have picked up the roads pretty quickly so he'll be off to pick up my girls from school while I have a nap.  I forgot to take my medication this morning so I was a little nervous waiting for him at the mall following my appointment while he was at the gym.  I definitely feel exhausted.

I am really keen to get back onto things but my energy levels are a little low.  I better not get a head of myself.

For now I have to travel to the hospital to have my checks and medication administered because of the issue with my driveway.  Some will be happy to know that we will look into putting up some stairs :)  But we'll see how things go.

Okay I'd better nap because I'm falling asleep while I'm typing.  So much for napping!!

My brother picked up my girls from school, cooked dinner and made dessert.  It was such a blessing to see him cook :)  Isn't it great when memories come to mind of when your younger days with your siblings? One of my fondest memories of me and my brothers lying in our beds in each of our rooms listening to Ben telling us his knock knock jokes :) and playing tag indoors with socks and skidding through the house. One time I chased after Junior through the kitchen.  As he passed through the doorway, he closed the door and I skidded right into the door.  I saw stars for a while.  But man that was funny :).  My brother is heading overseas with his family for a couple of years.  I'm going to miss him and his family so much.  We rarely see each other but they are not far from our hearts.

Well I've decided to have an early night tonight.  Because I feel that I will be ready to head back to work soon :) so I need to get into the right sleeping patterns.  So far my week is going great apart from the driveway dilemma.

Hope you all have a great night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment