Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 52 - Feeling really good and sore...

I've had a good day today.  Managed to sleep in until my appointment this morning. My girls were scheduled to go on a trip with their nana and lost track of time, so they got moving when their nana appeared and they weren't ready.  Great to see my girls get ready in 5 mins :).  Wish they could do that for school :)

My aunty and I spent the day walking Jackson Street.  In my opinion you haven't been to Lower Hutt unless you have walked through Jackson Street.  The boutique stores and cafes are great places to visit.  We spent about 3 hours walking through slowly, shopping and stopping for lunch.

I've really enjoyed my aunty's visit.  Her help around the house and the home cooked meals have been tilt-your-head-and-roll-your-eyes-back yummy.  The quality time has been great and she gives such great advice.  It's nice to have someone outside of your immediate family that you can respect, look up to and admire with great love.

Our shopping spree brought us a parking ticket that later flew off our window screen when my aunty tried to use the indicator but used the window wipers instead :)

We arrived home and instead of relaxing I got stuck into cleaning my room.  I should've taken it easy but having bought new things I wanted to remake the room.  Oh how I have a new love in Vac 'n Pack bags :).  My room looks great :)  I later regretted it sitting at the kitchen table eating an appetiser of dutch sausages and sweet carrots as my muscles ached reminding me that they were still there.

My girls arrived home from their long day and are now playing games with my aunty.  It's late at night but it's a beautiful sight to see.

I am feeling really good and Praise God for His goodness and for your prayers to see me restored to full health.  I am on my way and I am feeling better each day.  I am reminding myself to take it easy.  To God be all the Glory for His Greatness, for His Wonderful love and His Mercy.  It is only through Him that I am restored in spirit, mind, and body.

Lord, bless my aunty and all relatives who sacrifice time with their families to care for others.  I pray that you continue to fill their hearts with love, strengthen their bodies to continue the good work and protect their families from all that is not of you.  Cover them the days of their lives dear Lord and fill their homes with love and joy.

Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment