Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 22 - BAD NEWS!

Tuesday 15 June
I slept well last night.  Got up early to freshen up because the doctor’s will be in soon.  Turned the telly on and waited for breakfast.  I must make a better effort to talk to God before my day starts.  I waited for a while about two hours before the doctor’s came in.  I slept while I waited. 

I was told that the infection I have is very serious, life-threatening.  But they were confident that I had made it past the worst of it.  I will have another test tomorrow on my heart.  To have another look at it. 


I called Dan ‘cause I’m a little worried and scared now after being told how serious my illness is.  Dan finished work early to be with me for the remainder of the day.  Mum came in also to see how I was going.

My test was confirmed for tomorrow.  Tonight I am to stop eating and drinking from midnight.  5 hours to go.  Dan has just left to spend time with our girls.  Just spoke to Nia & Mira on the phone.  They sound so much mature.  I miss my family.  I miss cooking for them.

Spoke to Angel from work.  They want to do something for me and/or my family!  So blessed for Angel and my work colleagues! Absolutely blessed!
I’m about to tuck into bed.  But I think I’ll spend some time with God first and reading his word and the new books Dan bought me.

I love my husband and my girls so much.  I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment