Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 60 - My parents are coming.... :)

:( My brother returned home with his family today.  But I'm thankful for the time we spent together.  Spending time with my beautiful niece and handsome nephew was priceless.  I'm glad that our children got along given that they rarely spend time together.  My gorgeous cousin Guido left this morning.  So thankful for the time he spared to help me and my family out.  Funny that in the short time he took care of my girls and cooked dinner he appreciated what his mum went through :).

Today was a day of the usual check-up.  My regular nurse is on leave for a week and a half and I'm missing her dearly!  Interesting that the nurses I have now are asking me where my pulse is normally taken. ???  But everything checked out okay.

I visited my workplace today.  It was so good to see my team mates.  Really miss working along side them.  I am looking forward to returning to work in 3 - 4 weeks time.  I am going to have to brush up on my employment  knowledge before I return.

My body is feeling okay.  I feel ready to do more.  My parents arrive this weekend.  We are looking forward to having them with us for a while.  I think I'll be able to focus more on my study and sleeping earlier with my mum around.  Project Driveway is still to be completed, so with my dad in town I'm sure it will be very soon :).  The nurses will be pleased.

My days are looking brighter.  My spirit feels good and I am thankful for everything that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment