Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 19 & 20

Saturday 12 June 2010
The doctors came around and for the 8th time I describe the pain.  They then confirmed that I needed the CT scan.  Wasn’t too bad this time.  Dan had left to get some rest and spend time with our girls.  Mum came in with me.  It was great having mum around.  I changed my gown and my sheets 3 times because I was so sweaty/feverish. Kept falling in and out of sleep.  Having short conversations with mum.  I miss my girls.  I feel like I haven’t seen them for a long time.  Sorted things out with my school work

Sunday 13 June 2010
Another Sunday service I’ll be missing out on.  By this time I was actually yearning to be at church, in particular the combine service.  To fellowship with others and to see Rob & Kaio.  Why is it that when the opportunity arises to fellowship with other like-minded people you sometimes make more of an effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment